- Search by Listing Number:
Start Your Home Search Here >>
- About That FHA Prepayment Penalty . . .News that FHA will eliminate a prepayment penalty starting next year has been widely reported. It’s a move NAR has been seeking for some time because it will relieve borrowers of a financial hit that’s entirely out of their control and also bring the agency’s policies in line with other federal agencies that backstop mortgages. […]
- Sh*t You Never Thought a REALTOR® Would SayYou might have heard of a North Carolina firecracker named Leigh Brown, broker-owner of RE/MAX Executive Realty in Concord, N.C. Now hear her loud and clear. When Brown joined REALTOR® Magazine earlier this year as its guest editor for the March/April edition, she lit a fire under all of us. She wrote an inspiring — […]
- Get That Revolving Balance Below 50 PercentThere’s a good chance the people you’re helping to buy a home will have a limited understanding of their credit score and whether they need to do anything with it before they enter the market. To help you advise your customers on the matter, we sat down with Neekia McCoy, vice president for consumer lending […]
- About That FHA Prepayment Penalty . . .